Customized Rubber Belt Wheel Shot Blaster Machine for Heat Treated
Rubber Belt Wheel Shot Blaster Machine Description
Tumbling Barrels are perfect for cleaning parts that can be batched
and tumbled in large groups. Parts tumble in a "C" configured
conveyor belt system while a blast wheel propels abrasive into the
cup of the C. Ease-of-use and ease-of-maintenance are key design
elements providing maximum productive work hours. Batch blasting is
the most cost-effective method of blasting, provided components can
tolerate the tumbling action. Batch barrels can be integrated with
a variety of material handling options to provide a range of
automation levels including fully automated systems.
Structure of Rubber Belt Wheel Shot Blaster Machine
|Items||The main parts|
|Blasting Chamber||Chamber cover, liners, end plate, manual door, etc|
|Blasting Wheel||Blasting Wheel, Motor, Pulley, Triangle Belt, Base Plate, Etc|
|Elevator System||Cover, Elevator Belt Assembly, Pulley, Drive, Tight Device, Etc|
|Separator System||Separator, Shot Bucket, Etc|
|Screw conveyor||Screw shaft, blades, bearing base, etc|
|Tumbling System||Rubber belt, drive shaft and driven shaft, tight shaft, drive
|Pneumatic System For Shot||Shot gate, cylinder, shot- slip pipe, air processor, etc|
|Electronic Control System||Control cabinet (conventional electronic control), the second line,
|Dust Collector System|
Bag type dust collector , sedimentation tank, piping, blower, etc
Rubber Belt Wheel Shot Blaster Machine Advantage
1. Compact design, simple operating principle
2. Forced but gentle turning and tumbling of the parts for
all-round shot impingement
3. Targeted high performance shot blasting for specific
4. Continuous and thorough shot removal
Rubber Belt Wheel Shot Blaster Machine Operation
1. Add the shots and load in the workpieces, then close the door.
2. Start the fan of the dust collector.
3. Start elevator, blasting wheel and shot supply valve in turn.
4. After finishing cleaning process, stop shot supply valve,
blasting wheel elevator and dust collector fan in turn.
5. After the machine stop completely, open the workpiece feeding
door, unload the workpieces.
6. Emergency stop switch is for emergency situation. The whole
machine will stop immediately after pressing the button.
7. Dust collector should be stop timely after finish all the duty.
Range of Application
1. Descaling of forged or heat treated parts
2. Desanding of ferrous and non-ferrous metal castings
3. Deburring of metallic and non-metallic parts
4. Shot peening (specific versions with 2 bidirectional wheels and
automatic control cage adjustment)
Optimised shot blast effect
During shot blasting, the workpieces, regardless of size and shape,
are evenly and continuously tumbled. This is necessary for the
effective and uniform treatment of all surfaces.
During tumbling, the workpieces continually undergo shot removal,
enabling workpiece interiors and cavities to be perfectly cleaned.
For the complete removal of all shot, the final tumbling time that
follows the shot blast sequence can be regulated to suit the type
of workpieces being blast cleaned. The tightly sealed, leak-proof
blast chamber minimises shot consumption.
Notice and Maintenence
1. Regularly cleaning the collect box of the dust collector to
protect the dust removing pipe from blacking.
2. Cleaning the bottom of the blasting room and the separator
3. Often cleaning the shots around to avoid slipping and falling.
4. Regularly check the rubber belt and belt of the elevator to
5. Never to open the workpiece feeding door unless the machine stop
completely to avoid accident.
6. Frequently check the end plate of the blasting chamber and the
wearable parts of the blasting wheel. To change the badly worn
parts in time.
7. The machine must be lubricated periodical to guarantee flexible
8. regularly check and clean the drive section of the machine,
change the badly worn parts.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in time.
3. Customized design is available.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by
our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our
6. Professional factory: We are manufacturer, specializing in
producing all kinds of Shot Blasting Machine & Molding Machine
& Core Shooting Machine for more than 40 years, competitive
with good quality.
7. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material,
advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be
finished in high quality and stable feature.
If you are interested in our machine,please kindly inform us the
1. The name of your workpiece?( such as: iron casting parts,
Aluminium auto parts etc.)
2. The purpose of the blasting?(rust removal or others?)
3. The size range of the workpiece?( max size and min size)
4. The weight of the workpiece? (max weight and min.weight)
5. The cleaning capacity per day/month?
6. Any other technical requirement?