Rubber Belt Type Steel Rubber Tracked Type Shot Blasting Machine
Rubber Tracked Type Shot Blasting Machine Description
Rubber Belt blasting machines are equipped with a perforated rubber
belt over which slide work pieces, while thoroughly cleaned.
Version with a rubber belt is used to prevent breakage and other
damage of sensitive work pieces. The abrasive flows through the
holes in the belt into a collecting hopper and is poured into a
storage bunker via the abrasive cleaner by means of an elevator.
The newly developed abrasive separators ensure that the abrasive
receives optimum cleaning and a high cleaning speed can be
achieved. Innovative pressure washers provide optimum sand blasting
work pieces and maintain a high productivity process.
Structure of Rubber Tracked Type Shot Blasting Machine
|Items||The main parts|
|Blasting Chamber||Chamber cover, liners, end plate, manual door, etc|
|Blasting Wheel||Blasting Wheel, Motor, Pulley, Triangle Belt, Base Plate, Etc|
|Elevator System||Cover, Elevator Belt Assembly, Pulley, Drive, Tight Device, Etc|
|Separator System||Separator, Shot Bucket, Etc|
|Screw conveyor||Screw shaft, blades, bearing base, etc|
|Belt System||Rubber belt, drive shaft and driven shaft, tight shaft, drive
|Pneumatic System For Shot||Shot gate, cylinder, shot- slip pipe, air processor, etc|
|Electronic Control System||Control cabinet (conventional electronic control), the second line,
|Dust Collector System|
Bag type dust collector , sedimentation tank, piping, blower, etc
Rubber Tracked Type Shot Blasting Machine Advantage
1. Compact design, simple operating principle
2. Forced but gentle turning and tumbling of the parts for
all-round shot impingement
3. Targeted high performance shot blasting for specific
4. Continuous and thorough shot removal
5. Input and discharge simply and accurately.
6. For the smooth movement,the workpieces will not be hurted.It can
be moderately and completely inputted and discharged, easy to be
7. Simple maintenance
Rubber Tracked Type Shot Blasting Machine Operation
1. Add the shots and load in the workpieces, then close the door.
2. Start the fan of the dust collector.
3. Start elevator, blasting wheel and shot supply valve in turn.
4. After finishing cleaning process, stop shot supply valve,
blasting wheel elevator and dust collector fan in turn.
5. After the machine stop completely, open the workpiece feeding
door, unload the workpieces.
6. Emergency stop switch is for emergency situation. The whole
machine will stop immediately after pressing the button.
7. Dust collector should be stop timely after finish all the duty.
Notice and Maintenence
1. Regularly cleaning the collect box of the dust collector to
protect the dust removing pipe from blacking.
2. Cleaning the bottom of the blasting room and the separator
3. Often cleaning the shots around to avoid slipping and falling.
4. Regularly check the rubber belt and belt of the elevator to
5. Never to open the workpiece feeding door unless the machine stop
completely to avoid accident.
6. Frequently check the end plate of the blasting chamber and the
wearable parts of the blasting wheel. To change the badly worn
parts in time.
7. The machine must be lubricated periodical to guarantee flexible
8. regularly check and clean the drive section of the machine,
change the badly worn parts.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in time.
3. Customized design is available.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by
our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our
6. Professional factory: We are manufacturer, specializing in
producing all kinds of Shot Blasting Machine & Molding Machine
& Core Shooting Machine for more than 40 years, competitive
with good quality.
7. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material,
advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be
finished in high quality and stable feature.
If you are interested in our machine,please kindly inform us the
1. The name of your workpiece?( such as: iron casting parts,
Aluminium auto parts etc.)
2. The purpose of the blasting?(rust removal or others?)
3. The size range of the workpiece?( max size and min size)
4. The weight of the workpiece? (max weight and min.weight)
5. The cleaning capacity per day/month?
6. Any other technical requirement?