Rubber Crawler Shot Blaster Cleaning Machine for Non-Ferrous
Rubber Crawler Shot Blaster Cleaning Machine Description
Our rubber belt shot blasting machine is equipped with high tensile
and wearable rubber or manganese steel. The working principle is
that the impeller blasting the high spead shots onto the rolling
workpieces on the rubber. As rolling continuously, the workpieces
could be processing evenly. So rubber belt shot blasting machine is
suitable for the sands cleaning, rust cleaning, descaling and
surface strenghening of small castings, forgings, stampings, gear
wheel, springs and so on, especially for the workpieces which is
resistant to corrision.
Structure of Rubber Crawler Shot Blaster Cleaning Machine
|Items||The main parts|
|Blasting Chamber||Chamber cover, liners, end plate, manual door, etc|
|Blasting Wheel||Blasting Wheel, Motor, Pulley, Triangle Belt, Base Plate, Etc|
|Elevator System||Cover, Elevator Belt Assembly, Pulley, Drive, Tight Device, Etc|
|Separator System||Separator, Shot Bucket, Etc|
|Screw conveyor||Screw shaft, blades, bearing base, etc|
|Belt System||Rubber belt, drive shaft and driven shaft, tight shaft, drive
|Pneumatic System For Shot||Shot gate, cylinder, shot- slip pipe, air processor, etc|
|Electronic Control System||Control cabinet (conventional electronic control), the second line,
|Dust Collector System|
Bag type dust collector , sedimentation tank, piping, blower, etc
Crawler Shot Blaster Cleaning Machine Advantage
1. Special thin and small workpieces can be also processed.
Shot blasting room with unique structure can clean and process the
common casting and forging workpieces.Even very small and thin
pieces can be handled without any damage.
2. Input and discharge simply and accurately.
For the smooth movement,the workpieces will not be hurted.It can be
moderately and completely inputted and discharged, easy to be
3. Simple maintenance
Crawler Shot Blaster Cleaning Machine Operation
1. Add the shots and load in the workpieces, then close the door.
2. Start the fan of the dust collector.
3. Start elevator, blasting wheel and shot supply valve in turn.
4. After finishing cleaning process, stop shot supply valve,
blasting wheel elevator and dust collector fan in turn.
5. After the machine stop completely, open the workpiece feeding
door, unload the workpieces.
6. Emergency stop switch is for emergency situation. The whole
machine will stop immediately after pressing the button.
7. Dust collector should be stop timely after finish all the duty.
Notice and Maintenence
1. Regularly cleaning the collect box of the dust collector to
protect the dust removing pipe from blacking.
2. Cleaning the bottom of the blasting room and the separator
3. Often cleaning the shots around to avoid slipping and falling.
4. Regularly check the rubber belt and belt of the elevator to
5. Never to open the workpiece feeding door unless the machine stop
completely to avoid accident.
6. Frequently check the end plate of the blasting chamber and the
wearable parts of the blasting wheel. To change the badly worn
parts in time.
7. The machine must be lubricated periodical to guarantee flexible
8. regularly check and clean the drive section of the machine,
change the badly worn parts.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in time.
3. Customized design is available.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by
our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our
6. Professional factory: We are manufacturer, specializing in
producing all kinds of Shot Blasting Machine & Molding Machine
& Core Shooting Machine for more than 40 years, competitive
with good quality.
7. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material,
advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be
finished in high quality and stable feature.
If you are interested in our machine,please kindly inform us the
1. The name of your workpiece?( such as: iron casting parts,
Aluminium auto parts etc.)
2. The purpose of the blasting?(rust removal or others?)
3. The size range of the workpiece?( max size and min size)
4. The weight of the workpiece? (max weight and min.weight)
5. The cleaning capacity per day/month?
6. Any other technical requirement?